Lead Banneroffice 325.625.4116
fax 325.625.5837


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Can I request that the City provide me with information?
A: Yes. Under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) you can ask for information.  Please consult http://www.foia.gov for more information concerning the rules of FOIA as a Citizen, a Government Employee, or an Entity such as the City.  Go to our Home Page and select the "Request Information" button to get the form and get started.

Q: I am new to Coleman.  What do I need to do to get my utilities set up?
A: Click this button for more information. New Residents

Q: Can I pay my Utility Bill online?
A: Yes! Double Click on the Credit Card sign at the top of any page on this site.

Q: Can I pay my Municipal Court Fine online?
A: Yes!  Click this button for more information. Court Payments


Related resources

City Council